Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dey.savio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=19083874

https://dangelsz3377.wordpress.com/fendi/

ML from DAngelsz (Fendi)

Previously advertise at SLG as Sarah (Local Malay)

Had a session with Fendi Friday afternoon. First impression when meet her, the looks is like Milf type (like hot mama sending her child to primary) hehe!, age maybe around that late 30s. She operate in private shop located at Balestier. Near to main road where this popular durian shop is and theres carpark available in the vicinity.

The room layout is just like the massage shop. Have massage table c/w attached small bathroom. Opt for 1hr package $110 massage at first.

Before start, we have small chit chat to break the ice. Me not the type who like to talk during massage so I'm ok with it. So massage start using oil. Acceptable strength but not that great lah. Did told her that I need more at my shoulder & back. So she concentrate on that. 45mins gone, she offer me to upgrade the package for FJ.

Start up with cat bath, licking from ears and slowly down to nipple. Do a bit of frenching, then slowly to lick and start BBBJ, back to frenching, sucking the boobs then she capped me & start with cowgirl position. Can hear the lustful moaning while caressing her. Finally shoot all the load. With both of us sweating all over. Not sure we enjoyed or the room not that cold. Haha!

Clean up & left the shop. Before left, saw another gurl which I believe is Watie (DA)/Apple (SLG). If u ask me which one prettier, I choose Fendi/Sarah.

Overall experience I can say ok lah, still acceptable maybe because I had better. Massage wise also I still prefer AnQi who do the Thai massage.

RTM : If I feel I want to go for Malay Local MILF type, yes, I will find her.