View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 02:00 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LoveTW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
28 / M looking for fun buddy <3 (GIRLS ONLY)

Girls, I'm more of our connection.

Local 28 / Male / Chinese looking for.. COOL, FUN, open minded girl to have fun with - FOOD, MOVIES and yes what we are here for. to blow our steam and feel awesome.

Me: (Yes i will send my pics but please respect and send me a simple pic of you and a very simple intro. read further <3)

race = Chinese
Decent, passiontate.
height = 1.74m
age = 28
body = petite , medium , huge
Personality:
I am a very open minded and chill person, if you're the same, drop whatever and send me that message ASAP.

Looking for: (You are who you are, im not here looking for top model quality or judge you.)
Female
race = No preference, i don't discriminate. Cool girls exist, its about your thinking <3
height = No preference.
weight = As long as you are not oversized, like not 80KG+? haha
age = i connect easily with any age.
hair = That is at your comfort for how it is.
body = hmm lets say i value about our convo more? lol
smoker: no preference
drinker: no preference
tattoos: no preference, i find it beautiful if anything.
Personality: chatty, adventurous. you are who you are is cool with me.

You and what to expect:

Attire is bikini / G-string (whichever outfit you are most comfortable and happy with)

I'm not here looking for some top model.
I'm a face and mind person. What attracts me is how open you are as a person and the topics that we can relate to (which i talk about anything really).

Message me a simple picture and a little about you (what you like /dislikes do's / don'ts) so that i will know how to make it good and fun for us.

My priority is that we are both happy and comfortable having fun. Will host our safe clean fun (west side. no worry will send you back on grab after our fun <3)