View Single Post
Old 16-11-2019, 07:20 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 15
Arlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to all
Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighBlood View Post
Never post any MR before but I think the good experience I had with One of Ling Ling’s disciple is worthy of my mentioning.

There are 2 massage ladies working for Ling Ling, the one I regularly visit is Xiao Yu. From my first encounter with her since last year for strict juagen sessions till recent ones which involved more pressure point massages were all satisfying sessions. XY’s jg skills have been improving as she becomes more sensitive to where to press to make areas feel good. Some points pressed result in quick dilation of my member while a few locations when trigger brings the flag down quickly. XY explained this was for the purpose of improving blood circulation and improving “stamina” during sex. She is enthusiastic about her job and she enjoys sharing the tcm knowledge when asked.

The other surprise I got was her massage ability. I usually choose full body oil massage but today I tried oil-less pressure point massage. For a person with really stiff back and shoulder due to the nature of my work, this was even better than any other massage I’ve tried. I extended my session as I wanted more attention to my back after the jaugen procedure.

Hope this provide some good info that is helpful to brothers here. Great thanks to Ling Ling and Xiao Yu for their awesome service.
Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
MR for ling ling jie:
Just had a great session at her plc ..head massage was so good, really relax , good finger skills , shoulder massage really relief my shoulder stiffness . She was quite chatty , we had a good chat . Juagen was good , no pain . Very professional. Took a nap while she massage my head . Really comfortable . Overall service was excellent. Will rtm soon .
Thanks for support