View Single Post
Old 29-09-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 12
crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!crood is one of the Best!
Re: Stupid Qns - Fall In Luv 😬

Thanks bros for all your wonderful replies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoJoe313 View Post
Love is when you are willing to lay down your life for her. You give without asking for anything in return. Including being patient and selfless. When she dun want sex, you agree to no sex for her good.

Lust is when you want to benefit yourself against her wishes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethaibabes View Post
Interesting question. I thought long and hard about this question. I reflected on my own experiences and read other people's experiences.

I think you have fallen in love when you want her for your own. For example you ask your regular girl not to work in this line anymore, you will give her money, marry her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
I believes that everyone have their take on like, lust and falling in love. For me, to like someone is merely to be interested in that person. Maybe for the looks or certain aspect of the person's character. At this stage u merely is interested in that person but u do not know the person well enough.

To lust after someone means that i would be interested in the body of the other person. Maybe coz she is very sexy or act very sexy or dress in a sexy manner. One would fantasize about shagging her or might have sexual thoughts on her. But everything would be just physical acts and nothing more. U would not likely want to marry someone u lust after unless u r of very low intellect which is understandable.

To fall in love with someone for me would split into categories.

Puppy love - Cat 1 - For puppy love, this happens when u are young. Just hearing her voice or just being around her makes u feel on top of the world. Everything she do seems so perfect and the world feels perfect as long as she is with u. Such love are not matured act of love, it is more like childish love. That's why it is often term as puppy love.

Matured love - Cat 2 - Matured love or another term is coin is true love. Such love are long lasting love that is very much likely to last a lifetime between two parties. When two parties are able to transcend to this level of love, which is rare and few. You love each other for who he/she was. U accept each other for who he/she was and dun try to change one another. And instead of constantly thinking of what u can get out of this relationship. U both constantly ask urself what can u contribute to this relationship to make it stronger. Unfortunately in today's world, very few people manage to transcend to this level.

PS : Most people will stop at normal love, whereby their love for individual self supersede their partner. In such cases, it is a matter of time before they end up going separate ways. Tat's why some union end up in break up or divorce.
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Love when every min her image flashes thru your mind whatever you do you will think of her whether she eat or whether she go toilet or whether sleep well etc. When u are going to meet her you heart is always beating faster. Whenever you see her your wary,worry etc go away. Most of the time you uneasy when she is out etc.

Lust well this one easy whenever you think of her you get stiff and all that fill your mind is you just want to fuck her good.

i think hardest is love and like hard to tell but like mean you do without but will still want to see her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
Love is action. You can't say you love someone or something unless you are willing to act on it.

I repeat, love is not a feeling, love is action.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwicvi View Post
Love is like . having her around will lighten up your spirit.

Lust is like. having her around make your small head up right