View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 767 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Singaporean Chinese Men's Choices of Females for Mates for Harems

I would say, distance is 1 key factor.

Compare 2 women:
1. 2-3 hour flight time away
2. 8-12 hour flight time away

And u have to see her regularly
Which one would u choose, given all other things being equal?

If i can teleport and have the money, i would probably choose women from central or south america. maybe latinos or half latinos. Not pinoys pls.
But i'm in the other side of the planet. I dont mind white girls. but travel distance and cost is a but difficult to maintain.

Oh yes, forgot to mention the different time zones.
Her daytime = your night time? Difficult to communicate often. She wake up for work while u need to go to bed. How to talk?
Send msg and reply 6 hours later?
Tried before? Every msg takes 6 hours to reply.

The key is actually not to restrict yourself to races or cultures. Or else u would limit your own life experiences.
I have sg indians friends who have russian gfs. Knew them while studying in uk, brought them over to sg (they studied law in uk).
Big boobs, cook good russian food for them, doesnt wear bra going out. Omg i can even see her nips poking out wearing a thin white tshirt and her cooking wasnt bad at all.

Knew a japanese girl a long time ago before facebook even existed. Ask for my birthday and i told her, she said she would send me something (gave her my address too) but i thought she was just kidding. She actually handmade a birthday card and bookmark and mailed it to me, with her pic in the card. No i didnt send anything to her at all haha. 1 time she planned to come to sg for a train journey all the way to thailand. asked me to join, i said ok. She dropped the plan after that because it was too complicated (for someone who havent been to SEA), and yeah we never met before.

Another one was a eurasian living in another SEA country, dual nationality. Owns a few businesses, younger than me. Before we met, she asked me to go to korea with her (her first time visiting there, part business part pleasure trip). I havent met her before so i rejected saying i cant leave work during those periods (which was also true). managed to meet up with her on new year's day this yr.

The food they eat dont matter, unless strict vegetarian hahahhaa. Very difficult to eat together.

Its Globalisation

Last edited by fallen11; 06-02-2019 at 02:36 AM.