Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
Timidshyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hard to be malay abang in dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Pretend you are a girl and you saw a guy make a post like you just did, would you think wow this is a real man, that would one day protect me and make my life better, or would you think what a weak pitiful man.
The truth is you ARE SHORT, and thats a big disqualifier, i dont know if you are UGLY but maybe you are, in singapore maybe being malay is a disadvantage. THESE ARE FACTS, you cannot change that by going online and seeking ADVICE or seeking consolation. THIS CAN ONLY BE ameliorated by MAKING LOTS of MONEY so you can be SHORT BUT RICH, get plastic surgery and not be so UGLY, have money to move to say INDONESIA where men are not so tall and being malay isnt a disavantage.
BUT HONESTLY as you are not ignoring you obvious disadvantages you are a weak and pitiful speciman of a man and for that fact alone you wont get much interest from women
Exact answer I was looking for. It's so bold yet straight forward. I really can't thank you enough. Everyone been sugar coating saying it's not my race and my height. Now that you mentioned it, I think I can safely just retreat back so I don't get hurt any further. The truth hurts but I'm willing to accept my fate as a lonely ugly Malay men who can't even get a women to love. Even with all the confidence I have, I still would be shortchange due to height and race. Money does make you look better but I'm not in pursuit of money. So yeah, I can understand why your post sounds harsh but it's the truth.

I now can live a life where im not oblivious about my looks, height and race. I know where I stand now. May look ugly that I'll probably die alone but oh well... That's what happen you're born under a Malay family who are short. But no worries, I'll try my best to keep myself happy. I know I can 🙂