View Single Post
Old 25-08-2008, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 17
Prostate Intact is a Helpful and Caring SamsterProstate Intact is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC whore calls Singapore men "stupid".

I think most samsters have more or less been 'stupid' at least once. But the important thing is we learn from our mistakes or unthinking actions and become the wiser.

I have learnt much from reading all the postings in sbf. If after reading so much about how some bros spend ridiculous money (and got slapped in the face some more) and still allow yourself to be conned by these whores, then you deserve it.

I must say my heart is so much harder nowadays. No sob stories or KC tricks could work on me now. Steamboat dinner, no problem becos I also get to eat(with a companion). Shopping? Please find your own carrot! I always say that I am in debt myself and they stop trying immediately.

Of course I am speaking for myself. To bros who disagree, I wish you all the best... There will always be a carrot born every minute. That's why the whore calls us 'stupid'. I used to wear that tag, no longer now. heehee.