Thread: auto clearance
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2017, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: auto clearance

If i not wrong, those Singapore and HKG need to register with their passport either with Thai counter parts or Singapore Embassy..To be CFM..
It might help a little bit and also shows to others Singapore people Tua Ki..LoL
But im just curious..At high level and in news, only the immigration officer know about this, not those police on roads and streets doing checks. What if they on routine checks and see no TM card and we told them is by Auto scan..they say, dont bluff..never heard of...ok, follow us back to station....how sia...
Then for those with VISA stick on the passport page, how sia... normal q or special lane? The one for Thai and the "Needy and Old" Lane?

I'M CIM KING