Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
Valerians is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Bonk 2 + 1 Roommate

More to add to the story.....

================================

Holiday trip with a group of friends is always wonderful. Natasha, Gemma, Kenneth and I have been my closest friends since secondary school. We have grown so much over the years. Nat and Gem have grown into pretty ladies. A short getaway trip was needed after our university finals.

Fast forward to the trip.... .... .......

“Oi Jonny!” Gemma suddenly grabbed my arms tightly wrapping her petite chest around me. I wasn’t expecting that as we aren’t physically intimate. As Nat and Kenneth were behind us as they tapped us slightly. “Let’s go!” They exclaimed with excitement.

While walking towards to boat to Batam, she was still firmly grabbing my arms while I was having a slight hard-on. But I was still baffled by Gemma weird interactions with me. Obviously I didn’t mind it as she was drop dead gorgeous.

Gemma and I got separated with Nat and Kenny in the boat ride due to our late reservations for boat tickets. But I am more than happy to be separated with them. I hesitated no longer as we sat on our seats, my hands started moving in between her legs as she was slowly spreading and enjoying it.

Gemma was so aroused by my touch, she slightly moans and whispered, “Do it discretely leh Jon.”

My thoughts were like “Fuck, I knew it! She was waiting for me to make a move.”

She laid her head onto my shoulder covering her mouth and letting me do all the dirty work. My right hand was all soaked in her love juice. Her eyes were looking right in my eyes and pulled her head in with my left hand and had the longest tonguing you can ever have while fingering a girl.

The make out session was cut short as we arrived at our destination. She slowly pulled her skirt back down and gave me a peck on the cheek before we walked towards our friends.

“I see you all having something going on there ah.” Natasha teased us.

“Then what about Ken and you!” I countered as they kept quiet and changed to topic.

The short bus ride there I was hallucinating how I could get myself Gem’s sweet glory hole. Basically I whole evening was spent together as a clique, just walking around the place enjoying the atmosphere without much skin ship other than holding her waist and reaching under her skirt.