Thread: Gang of Five
View Single Post
Old 30-04-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 20
Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!Neoxenon is one of the Best!
Re: Gang of Five

I had to think of all the programming issues to cool down my rapidly excitable cock from cumming right there and then. The sensation of her fingers running across my hard cock over the smooth and tight microfiber fabric was wreaking havoc with my self-control. If she was trying to make me cum with a hand job, I wouldn’t be able to stop her.

Claire saw that my eyes were closed in ecstasy, and decided to up the tease. She moved her face very close to the bulge and breathed hot air over it with her mouth. “I want you to look at me Ben,” she commanded. I opened my eyes to see her enveloping my bulge with that soft succulent lips of her, with her looking earnestly at me. It was almost too much to take, and I let out a soft moan as she alternated between flicking her tongue slowly across and nibbling the outline of my cock. Within a couple of minutes, the front of my underwear was now completely soaked with her saliva, with the translucent wet fabric showing my cock clearly.

Claire seemed impressed with what she saw, and she deftly hooked her fingers around the waistband of my underwear and pulled it down with one swift motion. Freed of its constraints, my hard cock sprang forth and revealed itself to Claire. “Oh my god it’s pretty large!” she gasped as she wrapped her slender fingers around the girth and started to stroke my cock. The feeling of her nails on my cock was sensational, and she took her time admiring the motion of the mushroom head being enveloped by the foreskin as she continued her hand job.