View Single Post
Old 15-11-2009, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Haiz, Kovan area hotels no longer cheap... Bros know of any cheap hotels in Kovan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Semens View Post
Nowadays what can you do with $10 ? If the difference of $10 bothers you, well ......
Bro, you are absolutely right. $10 is really small in this country. But in some neighbour countries $10 is really big. Can buy two meals for a family of 5 person for a day with meat and vegetables. What had become this country which our cost of living was extremely high but our wages for the people in the street is very low. I concur with TS, if can pcc without cheong is a good idea.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy