Thread: Days in a Uni
View Single Post
Old 23-04-2024, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3182 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Days in a Uni

Ep 7

8.15pm

After we cleaned up, we laid in each other arms on my single bed and I knew it was time to ask her the question that had been in my mind for the past few weeks.

me: I'm sure that you could have find any other guys on that Saturday... why did you chose me?

Kristy: that's because I trust you...

She was looking straight in my eyes and I knew she was not lying.

My hand was holding her waist and I pulled her closer till her thighs were touching mine.

I could feel the smoothness of her thighs and I cupped one of my hands over her porcelain breasts.

Kristy : umm... do you like them?

Me: yes...

Kristy: but I don't see you peeping at them in the past....

Me: I did but you just didn't catch me doing it...

Kristy: hmmphf... pervert....

She hit my chest before turning her head away.

I continued to squeeze her tits and took her erected nipples between my fingers and began to tease them again.

Kristy: ummm....

She turned back and placed her hands on my thighs, stroking my leg hairs and going up until she reached my cock.

She began touching me until I got hard again and she traced her fingers along the full length of my shaft, feeling the many veins slowly.

I began to nibble at her neck.

Me: do you like me to kiss you here?....

Kristy: ummmm.... higher... yes.... there.....

She had guided me to a place just under her ear lobes and when I licked that sensitive area, she purred like a kitten.

Kristy: mmmmmm.....

Her hands reached out to my face and guided me to her breasts before pulling me down into them.

Kristy: since you said you like them, then show me...

I sucked her boobs and licked her areolas and nipples gently.

Kristy: ummm.... niceee ......

I was busy with her breasts for a good 5 minutes before I stopped.

Me: shall we do it standing up?

My curtains were always closed but still she raised her eyebrows.

Kristy: it's only the first time and you are looking for different positions?

Me: no.... if I go more furiously on the bed, it will moan louder than you....

She laughed and jab me in the ribs.

Kristy: idiot.....

She got up from the bed and I stood up as well.

I thought she would offer me to go in from the back but instead, she sat on the edge of the sturdy table and placed both feet on it as well which will allow easy access to her pussy.

The position was perfect because her pussy was inline with my cock when I was standing.

I went forward and Kristy held my throbbing dick and used it to slide up and down her slit for a bit before positioning its tip against her dripping wet pussy.

I looked up at her and she was looking at me with her seductive eyes.

Me: you want my cock?

She did not speak and instead, grabbed my butt with both her hands and pulled me into her.

She was wet and once again there was no resistance penetrating into her tight pussy.

Kristy: AH.....

She let off a short, fierce moan with her face scowling with pleasure.

I withdrew my manhood slowly, feeling the suction from her pussy and just before my helmet exited from her vagina, I thrusted into her hard again.

Kristy: arrrrggghhh....

A longer and louder uncontrollable moan escape her and I stopped moving.

Me: moan louder and the guard will come....

She stuck out her tongue guiltily.

Kristy: oops... sorry....

She covered her mouth quickly to suppress her moan.

I knew should have tried to help her keep it down as well but that innocent yet guilty look in her eyes made me wanted to conquer her and I had this sudden urge to hear her scream.

Without warning, from stationary, I suddenly increased my acceleration until peak velocity.

My dick moved in and out of her pussy in a blur and she had no time to think as her body immediately took over.

Kristy: mmpphhff.... ummppphhff.... ughhhhh... aaaahhhhh....arrrrggghhhhh.......

Her hand that was covering her mouth changed its position instantly and she placed it on the table behind her body to support her weight as I fucked her vigourously.

I had bought the table when I moved into the hostel and it was sturdier than the bed but it was creaking at the furiousity that I was fucking her now.

Kristy: eernnnn..... Sam.... wait.... eeeernnn..... we're making too much noise..... eerrrnnn....

She was trying to remind me but instead of pushing me away, she raised her feet off the table so that her thighs were no longer obstructing my body, allowing the additional few millimeters of deeper penetration.

Her moans were clearly audible now and more frequent and I began to feel the sporadic contractions in her vagina.

Kristy: aaarrrrrhhhh..... oh my gawd....... UGHHHHHH....... UUGHHHH

She was moaning loudly now and I could feel her nails burying into the sides of my body but I did not stop as she was having her orgasm.

Kristy: UGHHHH..... UGHHHH.... UGHHHHHHHHH...... UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........

With her vagina tightly squeezing my manhood, it was inevitable that I felt the pressure building up in my testicles.

Me: Kristy... let me go.... I'm.... I'm....... cummiiiiingnnnnggg....

She quickly released me and I withdraw myself just in time as the first jet landed on her tummy, followed by 2nd, 3rd and 4th shots.

Her pussy was still pulsating and her earlier transparent juices had now turned into a milky viscous liquid and a few large drops had dripped onto the table and floor.

Panting from the exertion, I stood there and looked at her sexy body before leaning forward to kiss her.

Me: was it good?....

Kristy: yes but before anything else, please pass me some tissues to clean this off or they will drip all over once I move....

I laughed and she rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue at me.

After we both cleaned up, we were too tired to go for a 3rd round and we slept rather uncomfortably on my single bed.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.