View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Hooters Jakarta

Dear Bros,

Was in Jakarta recently for work and I found out there is a new Hooters in the Kemang area. Decided to check it out with my American caucasian friend in Jakarta who is also my club kaki for Jakarta when I travel there (we met in SG, also some good cheonging stories together from here).

The girls are cute, their tops show less cleavage than in SG and in the US. However their shorts are the same tiny size, and I notice a lot of girls nicely filled out both shorts and tops in the right places and angles

Most of the guests are indonesian locals, and some women in tudong also (surprising because it's an expat area and Hooters is a US brand). The girls speak English and are friendly.

We had 3 girls serve us, and it was apparent they were making eyes at my American friend (he's already got good looking 'all american blonde hair blue eye looks') and also happy to chat with me about singapore. But for the most part it was just friendly, waitress talk with us both.

My friend (John) took a liking to chat with one waitress, a taller girl named Wenni, with clearly large natural boobs, long legs and hair. Her English was good and in a weird coincidence, had previously worked as a local receptionist staff in John's MNC in Jakarta.

While they chatted, I was peeking at her tits, clearly D-cups, under her top. Hard to tell if natural or not, but think most Indo girls are generally natural.

Since we were there at closing time, John asked Wenni if she wanted to join us for a drink at a club after.. when she said she couldn't because she only had her Hooters work uniform and a basic sweater and jeans to cover up, he asked if she would join us in his van for about $700. Bros, be warned, DO NOT do this yourselves, because John has been chatting her up all night and she was also into him. She just nodded, wrote her number on our bill, and said to give her about 20 minutes after closing time.

contd..