View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Most of them can be found online. There are people writing reviews on them. Though they were written 2 to 3 years ago most of the reviews are still relevant
This joint
https://www.google.com/maps/@13.7252...1 3312!8i6656

I was quite a regular there with a masseur that i also visited. She gave me good massage and HJ, allowed me to roam her everywhere.

Total dmg only THB 500 for an hour massage, THB 500 for extra.

That is why i like this joint haha.

But i went that day, she was not there. Took another lady. As usual towards the end, she asked if i want special point to my dick. I asked what other service you have, she said "she can smoke". I asked if with or without condom because normally they want condom. She said she can do without condom. So i proceeded.

Anyway, she will tell you dont shoot in her mouth. At the end when you shooting, dont warn her also like that But she will immediately siam after tasted it.