Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 22-02-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 10
hyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craskloose View Post
My humble FR for Clara of SensualFeel.

Managed to booked Clara for supper around 1am on Wednesday. OKT directed me to the designated hotel, however I told OKT that I dun like the cleanliness of the particular hotel and suggested to go Hotel 81 instead. OKT agreed and arrange for me to pickup Clara at the designated hotel and proceed to the Hotel 81 down the road. First impression of Clara was she petite slim with a shoulder length hair just like girl-next-door looks with slight blemishes.

After checked in H81 and in the room, we start frenching and she really an active frencher. We slowly stripping each other clothing piece by piece and I love that cute lacy pink thong which she’s wearing that night. Then we go in to shower and she clean me up properly and no much action in there. Went onto the bed and this is where she demonstrated all her wonderful skills. From frenching to catbath and follow by bbbj... I could say that her tongue skill is damn good. After awhile, I hinted her to stop bj and capped on for real action. We try various positions and she willing for it and finally unload the first batch of S trooper for the night. As for the second round, we rest for awhile and she will start to tease you and bbbj you to the extent that you are ready for round 2. Same SOP applied. Indeed she’s really a gem as I normally dun go for second shot but she’s capable to make me fire my second round out. She’s too great to describe. She’s going back Batam next week, so I guess will go for another RTF before she leaves this wonderful island.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 Not for boobs lover.
Bbbj: 9.5/10 I just love it!
Frenching: Yes, Non-stop action
FJ: 9/10 Love to carry her in standing position.
GFE: 9/10

Clara is the first Indonesian I try in this stable that make me felt satisfaction when walking out of the room.
Another bad remarks is that OKT response and sometime the arrangement made will cork up. Just like my last booking with Sisil...
hey bro hows the service from Sisil?