Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 22-02-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanesceWind View Post
Well different people different needs. I did went to Taiwan just end of last year and manage to try some twmm and price point wise it ain't that expensive.. around 4.5k - 6k twd u can get good ones already which is still consider cheaper than these inflated ones. Service wise was good as well and you have more choices depending on regions/areas. But you got to have Line or wechat to communicate with them in chinese lar... else all is fine.. they do reply english but slower lor.. Downside u pay your own air ticket but otherwise i find it all good. If they arrive and u dont like the voice or the size, reject without having to pay penalty (but i nv lar.. cos the girl i choose is my type de hahaha)

http://www.mandy598.com/ (example of one of the web i use to chiong in taiwan la)
Hi bro, the website u provided is for 2shot or 1??