View Single Post
Old 06-09-2006, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Arsenal FC @ Emirates All Gunner fans fall in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
Remember 1995 when Balackburn Rovers won the Premier league, the following season there was a lot of "fans" wearing their jersey but all these "fans" suddenly MIA. These are not real "Club" fans but are ppl liking to be associated with a Winning Club.

There was not much Chelsea fans until recently when they won the League twice recently. It is normal for ppl wanting to be associated with a winning team. Sad to say these ppl are not true fans of the Club.
bro cheri_popper, agree with u on that. these people r the biggest losers.

posting here although i m a lifelong liverpool fan, cos i like the way arsenal plays and the fact i have to agree that arsene wenger is a very astute manager when it comes to buying players. the best buy in my view is kolo toure and his evolution from a life-sided midfielder to a central defender whom i feel is the most difficult to beat in the whole league. i m also watching eboue very closely. i can feel the anticipation every time he gets the ball. his marauding runs r a joy to watch. i dont know how much he cost but definitely cheaper than paolo ferreira and streets ahead in terms of performance. good business, very good business indeed.

good luck to henry and co for the season.