View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Continuing Series of Bllackmailing & Reluctancy Short Stories

"That picture was not what it looked like," I said. "It was a total accident and when it happened, I pushed him away, knocking myself to the floor. My girlfriends were with me. They can vouch for me."

He smiled, but the smile was only on his lips, not anywhere else on his face or posture or attitude.

"Let's say you're right," he said. "Let's say the groom believes your friends, eventually, and doesn't think they're sticking up for their girlfriend. You're supposed to be getting married in a little less than thirty minutes. You don't think the groom's father won't hold things up, or even cancel them until this issue is resolved. His parents may never trust you again even if the groom does. Not a good way to start your marriage."

"Better than having you blackmail me for the rest of my life with a picture of an accidental event I had no control over."

"I can understand how you might think that. Tell you what. You give me the blow job I want, I'll let you delete the photos yourself, right off the phone. Hell, I'll give you the phone. Those photos will never screw up your life again."

"I'm sure you don't have copies of these things stashed someplace else," I said sarcastically.

"On my honor. Besides, even if I did, I'm sure you're going to tell Tan all about the little accident at the Bachelorette Party and it won't be a problem in the future anyway. If I give you the phone, I can't send the photo before the ceremony. I'll even toss in these other photos as a wedding gift."

He showed me other photos from that night. Me in the corset and crotchless panties, my breasts and pubic hair on public display, nipple clamps on my nipples, the collar and leash. Another of Erin whipping my breasts, showing me what the whip was like. The one of me in the filmy negligee and robe. Every picture that put me in a bad light was on his phone.

"You'd better make up your mind, because times wasting and I'm going to cum down your throat, or these pictures go out in public. You have a minute to decide."

That was my choice, risk my wedding, my marriage, the respect of my parents and Tan's parents or suck this blackmailers cock. He was right about one thing; time was not standing still. It took me fifteen seconds to decide.

"I'll do it. Give me the phone."

"Not until you're done. Kneel down and pull out my cock."

I pulled my dress up so I wouldn't be kneeling on it. So much for wrinkles but maybe it wouldn't get dirty. I lowered the zipper of his jeans and removed his hard cock, the head a dark red or even purple. There was already a drop on the tip, anticipating what I was going to do. I tried to remember everything I'd learned about sucking cock just last night. The sensitive places, the stroking as you suck, fondling the scrotum. I wanted this to end as soon as possible, in every conceivable way.

I enveloped his penis with my lips, my tongue darting around the head, laving it, trying to bring him to completion quickly. I took as much of his cock as I could, stroking his shaft and sucking as if my life depended on it. I was moving up and down his dick, trying not to waste a second of time. My hands were cupping his balls. I wanted nothing more in that instant, than to bite off his cock and squeeze his nuts until he screamed, but the door was locked and if they broke the door down, I'd be on my knees with blood all over my face and dress, and a piece of his prick in my mouth.

He must have known what I was thinking, because he said, "That's a good girl. I knew you could do it."

I started crying silently, tears rolling down my cheeks. I tried wiping them with my hands before they fell on my gown. Why hadn't I sucked Tan's cock? Why couldn't Tan be the first one I'd ever done this for; not the remorseless, inhuman, monstrous individual I was fellating now. Worse than the feeling of remorse was the feeling of shame. Deep down inside, in some sick and twisted part of me I didn't know existed; I felt a fragment of pleasure. It wasn't much, knowing I was being extorted into this despicable act, but it was there, on the fringes of my consciousness, and I hated I experienced even one iota of excitement from sucking this blackmailing, evil bastards prick.

He put his hand on my head, encouraging me to take him deeper.

I stopped. "Keep your hands off my hairdo, you evil fuck."

He chuckled and grabbed my ears instead, driving his cock down my throat until I choked, gasping. I was drooling, saliva dripping from my chin and nothing I could do about it.

"I'm getting close," he said, "if you want to keep from getting my cum on your wedding dress, you'll swallow every drop."

I felt his balls stir in one hand, his cock swell in the other hand, and the head swell in my mouth and several spurts of hot, salty cum filled my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, hoping I'd get it all, but I felt drops spilling from the side of my too wide mouth and running down my chin.

"Not bad. Not bad at all," he said. "I understand you're a beginner, but you did quite well."

I stuck my hand up for the phone, swallowing the last of his vile seed, tears still trailing down my cheeks. If he didn't give it to me, I was going to tackle him and scream like a banshee, no matter what the consequences. Surprisingly, he actually handed me the phone and I thanked God my ordeal was over. He tucked his cock away and zipped up his jeans.

He bent down and whispered in my ear, "I wonder if the groom will smell and taste my cum on your breath when he kisses the bride." He laughed and exited out the door he came in at.

I continued to kneel on the floor, too tired, heartbroken and disgusted to get up. My stomach was churning again and I wondered if I was going to throw up. I sat back on my heels, and looked at the pictures again. Someone; someone I called friend had taken these pictures. There was no question they were taken from inside Tiffany's apartment and not through the windows. It was impossible for them to come from anywhere else. What was it I'd read a long time ago? Drop the R from friend and what do you have? Fiend. Someone I thought was a friend was a fucking fiend, and I had no clue who it was.

Was it Tiffany, my oldest friend, going back to junior high? Tammie, Donna or Yvonne; friends since freshman year in college? Suki, Erin, Cheyenne or Maria, my teammates in college? Who hated me enough to do this? The only other person who was there was Sydney, Tan's sister. Why would she do something so destructive to Tan? Did she secretly hate him? She certainly never acted as if she did. In fact, they got along better than most siblings I knew. The only ones I knew who got along better was Cheyenne and her siblings, both whole and step, as they'd helped fill a void left when her mother went to prison for killing her father.

There was a knock on the door. "Come on, Brenda," my dad said, "they're starting the ceremony. It's time to go."

"Just a minute, Dad."