Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
yea I knew...but he just post each time he wanted to go...so far nobody replied him...also he could have pm those bros going...

frankly nobody like to go cheonging with unknown...reason why and you can say...just read the batam and balai thread will know...so many scammers asking for free meals...

simple example...bro you pay first and I pay you back...wait long long and still no pay back...
Can say upfront to share cost, n you get a sum first from the tag-along. Then pay from this pool as the shared meals go.. if he dun wan, then good indicator he may be freeloader.. siam these kinds.. some scared u makan their share n may not want to pool money for makan etc, then better to make known each pay for themselves..