Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tg Balai

my fr for my 3 nights trip 8-11 oct
so after enduring a long almost 1000km journey i landed in TBK at 12 noon WIB
Driver (K) was already and waving at me while i'm still at the pier (really amazed me oooo. havent been there in more than a year, and only engaged him twice before)

so we went to villa. on the way K called aston and asked which room they will put me in (i booked via aston group's archipelago app i mentioned before). Didnt know the drivers could do that.

my past (last year) experience taught me that villa one stock is on the lower end of the spectrum. and vila on the other end is better. so i asked K to to park at the end near villa 20 and 58. step into villa 20. if i remember correctly there's 4/5 cewek only. none are exceptionally beauty. and only 1 give me positive gesture. papi said never have kids, can massage so i took her. not a beauty but small stature and commands 900k. tried to nego but papi wont budge. at 900k in current conversion rate I dont really mind

while she's not a beauty i would say she gave the best service. on par to the girl on the third night. she never left my side, leaving only to smoke (i dont smoke), doesnt do drugs, doesnt drink hard liquor only beer, and always ready to service me. i make a suggestion to her, next time wear batik sarong, so easier to strip her.hehehehe (but actually i had fetishes for lady in batik)

and guess what?

the only things that she wants when i took her to aston and tell her just take what she wants? just a kain batik. .

and the sex? she's really is obedient. what ever position she will do. and never ask to change position unless i commands it.

its a shame i fell asleep at around 9 pm plus. otherwise i would have more than 5 rounds with her.