View Single Post
Old 25-01-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

23th jan 2020.
Huat huat huat pre cny bonk !!
Seductions : Aom
Time : 530pm

Before the eve 冲洗冲洗, seen quite a number of good reviews mai tu liao support seductions ( hehehe long time no come psps )
Heng ong huat !!
Describing Aom that she has a really good body figure with naval piercing, to me she is consider fair skintone & just by looking at her figure she scored highly
Her appearance with light make up jitao stunned me with her sharp features & mistress material looking. Dont know how to elaborate more as she was just so slutty lah 😍😍😍
With that costume, knn buay dong lor.
She also never wait, cuddled me brought me to toilet shower & amazed me with her sucking cock skills in bathroom liao ❗❗
Very very slurpy, wet & alot of lickings man..holy fuck..
She sucked me probably close to 10mins lol..lifted her head up told her that we go room sua..5555 buay tahan liao.

Here take notice here bros. 看这边, 高潮来了来了 ❗❗
On bed, i laid down like this ( 大 )..
And she asked me..
" have you try before lick asshole mai ? "
KNN 😱😱😱😱
I replied ,
" Mai na " 5555.
She asked me back..
" You wanna try mai ? I make u comfortable na "
Cccb.........why not ?!!

*OMFG SHE BASICALLY AR ME FOR LIKE 15MINUTES*
Legit sibei songz & her tongue jitao snake laaa ❤❤❤
AR & combinations with balls licking, sucking..cheebye sibei power 🤩🤩🤩

FJ ? Catbath ?? No need say.
She is fucking rider & she loves to ride fast
Tell me to tahan for her 15 minutes - 20 minutes of riding let her cum plssss wah nnb of cuz can la LOL she ride till song songzzz
After she cum, turned her around & scissors her pumped her fast & furious speed heheheheh.
Her moans, buay dong see her body lagi buay dong lor
Made her back face me, half tilted & standing fuck her from the back 😎😎😎
She said.." aoww, yung mai mee ruu kaa tum tar ni na ka, nuu chop na ~~ " fucking..when she said this...i know my water going to " exit " liao LOL somemore her pussy giap me one..sweating buay dong fired !!! She felt my hot cum inside her puss ( with cd la )
Cuddled & we frenched with our sweat around...woohoo !!
Rested on bed,, chat about her personal life..mine too..lol..
Had a shot with her only as this one shot was intensed enough..she initiated for second..but i told her to rest on my shoulders..frenched & hanky panky only..hahahaha
Anyway bros, book her fast before she is back. Rare rare rare gem, mai tu liao 💪💪
Happy cny !