View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Room 1 or room 2 or room 3 or room 4? which is the favourite?
all have floor to ceiling mirror plus mirror in ceiling, aka the mirror house

Room 1 is square bed, comfy, when the gal shower you can enjoy full view

Room 2 and Room 3 have round bed, good if you like to explore fucking in different directions and angles. haha, check your daily lucky direction and fuck in that direction. I love these round beds coupled with the all surrounding mirrors, can see the fuck action from all angles. Shower rooms have handle bars for some stunts based on personal interest. I like to get the gal to hold onto the bar and rubba her butt from behind and grab her neh neh from behind. you hav to see that view to know what I mean.

Room 4 for now seems like standby room, never try it before.

My favourite is 2 and 3 as I like to fire from different angles on the round beds. Room 1 i sometimes use it for the cosy feel

Like this place as it is discrete.

You see, we can try 3 or 4 gals from any same house but once you build chemistry with them, it is very hard to look for just gal 1 and then 2,3,4 will give you that face. So, i come here and call gal 1,2,3,4 individually and all happy together. So, several houses I have my favourite gals, some are even from the same house, so I can fire my hellfire missiles without the need to evade the surface to air missiles haha . Yes, even if we are customer, but that chemistry is hard to build

Once I find the gals who know what i like or know my preference, I will stick with them till they go back but once in a while russian roulette try a few new one hopefully they can be added to my favourite list (ADD TO CART).

This is how I cheong Geylang. In the past, I russian roulette, everytime try different gal, sometimes happy sometimes did not get what I want. So, do build your ADD TO CART list of gals

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.