Thread: L8h43
View Single Post
Old 21-09-2004, 03:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L8h43

just noticed this thread's kinda dying out...

i used to patronise #19, Aras in this hse for her good service, until she took me for granted and spent the time talking to me about the gifts other customers bought for her instead of doing what i paid her for.

stopped going to her for a few mths and when i looked her up again some weeks ago (some where ard national day i think), the level of service went back up again. i was quite surprised too that she remembered my name enough to give me a call after she spotted me just as i was going out of the hse (she was having a continuous stream of regulars that time; quite a bit of coincidence that she popped her head out to welcome her next regular just as i was leaving, seeing that she wasnt available).

i personally had some cases where the WLs took me for granted, seeing that i was more or less a regular already. i wonder how many fellow samsters out there will go back to a gal just to test whether her service's "back to normal"?