View Single Post
Old 15-05-2018, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 15
siaoka is a name known to allsiaoka is a name known to allsiaoka is a name known to allsiaoka is a name known to allsiaoka is a name known to allsiaoka is a name known to all
was in fahrenheit 88 over the past weekend. was just looking for a relaxing massage and chanced upon this thai massag place. think this is the region thai massage u mentioned based on the description of surrondings. went for 2 hr oil massage at 200rm. massage was slightly above average and no disposable underwear is provided. lots of teasing on the butt and thats when i know actions are available.
provided options at 50rm for hj, 100rm for hj topless and 200rm for hj naked. only went for the 50rm hj as i was just looking for a massage to snooze off. may rtm (if i go to KL again)to try out other options but at at a lower entry price for 1hr maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Only 2 Thai massages in Fahrenheit 88 shopping centre which is next to Starhill. 1, Thai Odyssey is inside the complex. The other is outside, facing the side of Starhill is Region Thai massage. Here u will find KK Supermarket, 7-11, 168 mini market,a shop selling hi end second hand watches, an internet shop, side of Grand Harbour Chinese restaurant, a smaller Chinese restaurant, entrance and exit in the complex car park plus a side entry and exit area going to Brand's that is a store selling clothes and entry into Lavish Spa.Skyriver is behind this complex. Prices for this fuck joint is RM238. Better u go to Fuji Spa which is a sister company of Skyriver, that is actually a spa with jacuzzi, etc and prices for bonk is still the same as Skyriver. In this complex, u will find East Club, a Thai Club and if got the balls, u can go to One Stop hawker centre to drink beer and see PRCs there. PRCs over there, bonk is RM100. At nite, many street walkers here. Their prices, RM 150. The East Club would be open in the nite, Thai ladies comes in at 10.30pm onwards.

Massage shop here in Fahrenheit 88 caters to tourists. Prices are more expensive.

Summer Thai MP, behind Times Square is now having 1 hour oil massage promo at RM50.