View Single Post
Old 15-09-2018, 04:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 7
Funboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeru0104 View Post
I agree with the quality of the girls inside, but what my question was for the session duration, which is also answered by you. So there is a 100sgd for an hour session, thanks!
The girls actually prefer customers who extend beyond the 30 minites. I just had a 90 minute session with G16 today. Paid $150 for three 30 minutes session. Asked her if she was ok if i kept extending. She said that most of the girls preferred the clients to extend as it meant that they were productive and earning money during the entire 60 or 90 minutes. In return, they would provide better service as they prefer such customers. Btw the girls get only 50% of the money paid so imagine being rushed by a customer who needs to cum in 30 minutes and earning only $25! Then going back to the tank not knowing when or who is the next customer to pick you.