Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pandknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack80 View Post
Anybody tried d Woda Spa n Resort yet? Going there with family emd of d mth, not sure any action there. Only knw its near Golden Prawn restaurant....lol.Any help is appreciated.
Yup, tried it 3 weeks ago. I took the signature villa. Overall, place was nice and relaxing. The in-house massage was also good (the therapists were from Go Massage), albeit a bit pricier than outside, of course. Only downside are that it's a bit further in from the more mall-ey area and that the Wi-Fi is horrible. The signal is good, but somehow just couldn t connect. Asked the staff, they said usually like that at first, but changed their tune in the evening when they said it's due to maintenance.

Overall, worth a try. Quite a nice place for a romantic getaway, because the night view is really instagram-worthy.

Oh, if you are going, some drivers might not know where it is, so just get them to drop you at golden view hotel's parking lot near the lobby. There's a small pathway from the parking lot in the middle leading to the villa's lobby. Learnt the hard way when my driver dropped me off about a mile away because we missed the entrance. If in doubt, ask the guards or workers there.