View Single Post
Old 11-11-2006, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
What you can expect from the WL you book ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaiVisitor's Blogsite
What You Can Expect From The WL You Book ?

Q: If I book a working lady from the farms in Hat Yai, what can I expect from the working lady?

A: Basically, when you booked a working lady from a farm, the time starts from whichever time you book her until the next morning about 8.00am. During this period, this is what you can expect.

1. The girl must give you at least 2 sessions if you want them (some brothers only go for a session) by the next morning before 8.00am. You cannot say you were too tired and wants a morning shot at 9.00am even if you did not have any session with her during your bookings as your booking time officially ends at 8.00am. This is your entitlement. Anything more will be up to the girls.

2. For each session, the girl will give you the 3 in 1 service, - a bath, BJ and FJ. Anything else is up to her. Whether she allows you to kiss, french, 69, catbath, backdoor or whatever is entirely up to her unless it was pre-agreed before the booking.

3. During your booking, the girl will follow where you go if you want her to with certain limitations. You cannot expect her to go with you to Pink Lady and let her wait for you while you have a soapy massage. Also, it is her perogative whether she wants to partake in your activities. That means, she will follow you to a restaurant but up to her if she wants to eat or not. She will follow you to a trad massage parlor but up to her if she doesn’t want a massage. She will follow you to a disco or pub but up to her if she doesn’t want a drink or doesn’t want to pop in an estacy pill.
A Samster ( fat29 ) claimed that he is able to shoot 25 times in 24 hours............... hard to believe that it is true !

ThaiVisitor's Blogsite :-

http://www.thaivisitor.org/blog/