View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 02:12 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 8
DocDonald is one of the Best!DocDonald is one of the Best!DocDonald is one of the Best!DocDonald is one of the Best!
Re: Docdonald Maca Tongkat Ali Extra Strong, Sexual Wellbeing For Men Daily Supplemen

Thanks for the FR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanben View Post
Im an old member and this is my first post because I found that Docdonald works for me after regular intake. I took about 1 full month before i see a difference in my strength and erection.

This is what motivated me to come out of my silence to write this FR.

Met a horny prc in a ktv. She was pretty and sexy. We had a very good time like old friends. Later she requested for a ride back home. I said ok and quickly brought her to my car and drove off. She was very touchy and said she wanted it, so I brought her to nearest hotel and we had countless sex till morning. Both of us were so exhausted for breakfast after that. Didn’t know I could fuck till morning before. Amazing DocDonald!

I think all these attributes to my regular intake of Tongkat Ali and Maca. Usually I cannot last more than a round. But I can really feel the difference in terms of mental alertness even during regular days, be it working or doing house work. I don't feel tired after a long day of work.

Recommended!