View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 06:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
AhKong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: say something to somebody u miss........

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanlives View Post
When I was studying in poly, I meet this sweet and beautiful gal named G during one of the poly student affairs event, we instantly click and soon started to date and became a couple. We started off as light kissing, to more intimate touch and fondling, and soon it develop to passionate love making. It was the most amazing moments of my life. One day G realised that she was very late for her period, and later discovered to our worst fear that she was 4 weeks pregnant. I was shock and clueless what I need to do, back then being a dad is not what I want. But G wants to keep the baby, she willing to stop studies to see thru pregnancy. Loving G so much, I decided to agree to this decision. We even named our baby Matthew (G has this strong feeling is a boy). However reality set in. We manage to face the storm by telling our parents. It was a category 1 typhoon. Both parents want G to abort the baby. G is relentless, even left her home to fight for her cause, to keep her baby. We had many quarrels, cos I m stuck in the middle. Eventually, G lost the fight, as I told her the truth that we are not ready to be parents at this stage, I was not ready. She was devastated, that I did not support her and left her alone. The day she went for abortion, she never spoke a word to anybody even to me, even I stayed by her side thru out the week. Never did she shed a tear. One day, she finally spoke to me she said she was heart broken that she kill her own flesh and blood, and worst of all, she lost me. She finally cried, seeing tears filled up her eyes left me wrenching my heart and thinking what a fucking, useless bastard I m, who forsake my most love and kill my own baby. I was pained with guilt and grief. I know G will nv forgive me. That was the day, G left me for good, never came back, till today, it is her 20th year death anniversary. I miss G so much, wanted to tell her I m sorry!! Hope she is at peace where ever she is now.
Holy shit bro..I wish you peace in your life and heart.