Thread: fun in osaka
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 16
daemonteo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdaemonteo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Osaka NOT IN Tobita

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaptrax View Post
To start of, i am very sure many samsters have already visited Tobita with your visit to Osaka.

I am not sure if anybody posted this place yet and if it has been posted i apologize.
here's my visit:

this place isnt a fancy place its more of a "local" area in Umeda.
Closet Station: Osaka Station

Search for this hotel name Six Hotel in Osaka about 10 mins walk if you don't get lost Near Doyama-Cho(gay area in Osaka) The hotel should be behind 24hrs times signboard on the left. Walk straight and take the next right and you'll be on the streets where there are alot of elderly. they will approach you and speak in japanese. Do not worry about communication with them as they are not the girls themselves. The price they will quote you is $13,000 yen for an hour. however if you opt for 40 minutes it will cost $10,000 yen.
walk with the "elderly" and he or she will make some phone calls. you can try to walk yourself but most likely you will get rejected without the help of the "elderly" if you're not a local.

the experience i had
Time: 2AM, 0200HRS
Girl :8/10 although late 20s early 30s she was cute as hell
Price: 10,000 Yen (40 Minutes)
Attitude: 10/10
Language: very minimum English
Race: Japanese
I find the service better than the girls in Tobita
Found the hotel. Walk for blocks to find the 24 hr sign. Then the mystical turn right. Can’t find any old aunties waiting. Gave up and went back. 🤦‍♂️