Old 28-07-2017, 03:18 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FuckMeBaby3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
L10H19 G1 & G9 Tarma

Threesome with 2 angpai from L10H19 G1 & G9, the experience was out of the world! Below is my FR:

When I told them I want to tarma with them they got all excited and smiley like we are in for a good party. These two girls like sex and are very experience in the game of sex. We have lots of fun with each other literally.

Starting off with G1 making out with me in front while I rub and smack her meaty butt. Out of sudden G9 was rubbing her big boobs behind me nibbling my neck while her legs rubbing my balls in between my legs. I was a bit unsure of what to do as all my senses were stimulated at the same time, I have to split my attention between the 2 of them, sometime I kiss G1 sometime I kiss G9 but both my hands are always either squeezing one of their boobs or butt. While G1 took off my shirt to lick my nipple G9 took off my pants to play with my bird. They were then both naked and sandwich me in between rubbing their boobs on me.

In the shower they switch places, I am always sandwiched in between their big neh nehs, G9 is in front now licking and sucking my tits while G1 is behind licking my back. G9 then bbbj infront while G1 tickle my asshole! Whaaa! Die already!

In bed they are also very on, G1 was making out with me while G9 slowly lick her way down to bbbj me. When G9 was bbbj me I smack her butt and play with her wet pussy while the other hand fondle with G1 neh neh. G1 frenching is very intimate while G9 bbbj is simply irresistible. My sperm almost come out so G9 cap me.

At first I wasn’t sure how to fxxk the both of them so they ask me to stand by the side of the bed to fxxk G9 first in missionary style while G1 lie next to her eating G9 breast. It was an amazing sight! Then while I was bonking G9, G1 took my hand to finger her, after awhile she also wants to be fxxked so we change condom and I bonk G1. Later I doggy her while G9 was behind me tickling my nip, she later lick my nipple then slide her finger to tickle my asshole, that is when I unload all my cum.

I kiss the both of them for a good sexion while lying in between the two naked ladies.

Damage for tarma: $160 for 30mins. Maybe next time will extend to one hr.