View Single Post
Old 18-12-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
cheong with discreetness in legal Geylang joints

Have been bonking in Geylang for years and noticed that many bros who drive there actually have towels standby to cover their car license plates if they park outside the legal joint. But the car decals are giveaways also. some even park a bit further and walk to the joints.

I have been patronising a few joints which have good hidden carparks.
example
** 1606 and 1608 share a "behind carpark" where you can park your car out of sight from lorong 16

** 1654a and 1658a are at level 2 of an apartment block with lots of carpark in the compound well hidden from lorong 16.

** 2033 has a personal carpark area with walls though one can still peep from lorong 20

** 2036 has a personal carpark but with some visibility from lorong 16

discreetness level is best for 1606 and 1608 and 1654a and 1658a.

you can call for your favourite gals from these joints.

Another things is if you have a few favourite gals in a joint and you dont wanna jealousy to take place, I mean if you like AA and BB in a joint and if you choose AA and not BB, I will call AA or BB from other joint to avoid clash.

1654a and 1658a is good for the purpose, especially 1658a which does not have any gals right now. If you call for AA for example, you can tell the OKT if BB comes, ask him to alert you. But very unlikely for AA and BB to be outcall at the same time.

Enjoy cheonging in legal joints in Geylang

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.