Thread: L16 h69
View Single Post
Old 16-02-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysammy12345 View Post
Had a look at the WL's in this house a while back, here's the list of girls available in this house:

1) Xiao Xiao 笑笑 : small, petite-sized girl (wearing specs!) wonderful service GND feel,

2) Qing Qing 清清 : slim, fair lady with previous sauna experience,

3) Li Li 丽丽 : a pleasantly-plump lady for the BBW lovers here, I hear she provides really attentive and comprehensive service,

4) Dan Dan 丹丹 : a tall, pretty girl, natural C-sized boobs, great service that includes frenching - a pretty face as well to boot!

5) Qiu Xue 秋雪 : slim and tall girl with the full array of bed services, definitely one to try if you just want to lean back and enjoy,

6) Yan Yan 妍妍 : another above-average height WL, I hear the youngest of the bunch (just 22!)

This house seems to have a girl for most tastes, even if there are no girls available at the time this is a great house for out-calling from other houses due to the clean rooms and all-around mirrors.
Heard that this shop will be open 2nd day of CNY (Saturday) and all 6 of the above girls will be working. Time to 开年 with the first shot of the Year of the Dog!