Thread: L16 h69
View Single Post
Old 18-02-2018, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysammy12345 View Post
Had a look at the WL's in this house a while back, here's the list of girls available in this house:

2) Fei Fei 飞飞 : a mid-sized lady with a pretty face, I've had her several times and she never fails to give me my money's worth each time,

6) Dan Dan 丹丹 : a tall, pretty girl, natural C-sized boobs, great service that includes frenching - a pretty face as well to boot!

This house seems to have a girl for most tastes, even if there are no girls available at the time this is a great house for out-calling from other houses due to the clean rooms and all-around mirrors.
Thanks for your list but am afraid Fei Fei has RTC.

BTW, Dan Dan is not tall and to me, not pretty but pleasant looker. She has fair complexion and C tits. Yes, her service is above average. Those who dig this kinda WL, should give her a try. Definitely no regret!

My Personal FR Thread: