Thread: My wife Miyuki
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
Re: My wife Miyuki

After 1 minutes of sex with me afternoon at the lodge, she went out with 4 college kids who we met a day earlier. Two of the kids were very aggressive to ask Miyuki out with my permission.... Miyuki asked if it is OK? SO I had no choice...

They took her to coffee, and drinking.... Miyuki told me she almost passed out as they were good letting her keep drinking. At the bar, she almost pass out and one of the two let her lay down on the sofa where he sit next to her head started to touch her hair..

By around 11 pm, two of the guys were next to her both complimenting her breasts. As they play game they asked for taking off cloth if losing game...

By midnight Miyuki was sleepy and too drunk while one of the guy was trying to put his hand into her panties... the other was peeking her nipples from top yet she could not resist...

FInally one tried to put finger... Miyuki did not tell how long yet it was enough to make her wet her panties..