Thread: KTV in KL
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytian View Post
FR on The Beach Club

As many have already mentioned that it is quite similar to Ipanema at Orchard Towers in Singapore. Yes, quite the same but not at all. Let me share my personal view.

Arrived at 12am, the place was already packed (even the entrance was packed with taxis and taxi drivers [never ever approach anyone of them or engage their services]) with internationals which built mostly by Ang Mos and Viets. Viets especially, plenty of them from all kinds of categories so choose what suit your taste.

This isn't my first time I am at The Beach Club (the last time I remembered was actually 7 months ago), making a 1 round walk from the bar to the live band area and then I took a seat at the outdoor area which probably will have a better view of everything.

Every half an hour, you will find yourself been approached so don't worry that you will feel lonely. You definitely won't feel lowly but whether the girl suit your taste is another matter.

Ok. The part everyone is waiting for will be the rates. This is what I realised. RM500 for ST and RM800 to RM1000 for LT. HOWEVER, if you bother to wait till between 2:30am to 3:30am, you probably will find yourself a better deal when the girls are desperately looking for their prey while you indirectly a predator. The lowest you probably might get will be RM300 for ST and RM600 to RM800 for LT. Of course, other factors might fall in such as if she likes you, if she is comfortable with you, did you guys strike up a good conversation and blah blah blah so good luck for those who will be visiting the place.

Lastly, the food is over-priced same goes for the drinks. Taste was average. You can find awesome food in KL.

The band was fine but I prefer the band at Thai Disco which I will FR on it later.

Cover-charge is RM40.

Rating: 3.5/5 stars

Enjoy!
Good info. Thanks

Min 4 points for exchange: