Thread: L8h43
View Single Post
Old 23-02-2005, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs down Re: L8h43G8

aiseh!!! hahah... (cai shen ye) is in town la~~!!! hahaha, met a cheongster fren of mine at coffeshop last night. told me he visited G8, svc was SOP n mundane - couldnt come... so she sponsored for another few more sessions to make him come, initiated raw even~! he said definately no RTF for her.

according to my other sources, she was boasting of her sexual prowess to her WL colleagues; saying she serviced the guy so well, that he stayed to have more rounds hahaha. dunno much about her skills actually, but to sponsor the chap for free bonks.. really is something rare these days haha! to think that this fren of mine only tried her for 1st time. hmmm... i wonder how many more cheongsters can she afford to pay for bonks.

i guess "some" things r really free in this world haha...

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse