View Single Post
Old 19-01-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
paid someone with common interest to enter his house when no-one is at home. he lives with his parents -mum (52), and 2 sisters (22& 28).

on days when no-one is at home, he will message me and we meet at his block lift lobby. he will pass me the keys and i pass him cash. he will let me have the place for an hour.

usually once i enter the unit, i start with the laundry area in the kitchen, look for used panties left by her younger sister (her mum is more discreet in this as she usually leave inside the master bedroom bathroom,

most of the time i get 2-3 pairs of panties in the laundry basket belonging to the 22 yr old one (student) is more wild, usually g-strings, thongs & bralet etc

mostly i will go into the elder sister room, she is in property and quite popular on social media (as she does property introduction video on youtube/facebook. she is attractive for a women her age. her room smells of her perfume. i will go to her wardrobe and look into her lingerie drawer and check out her panties/bra.. occasionally if i am lucky, i will find her used panties and sleeping shorts/tees hanging behind her door. once she must be late and left her panties rolled up on the floor. i will play her facebook property videos and max the volume to hear her voice while sniffing her used panties and jerking on other pairs. like many bros here, i left my cum in her conditional, moisturizer, body lotion etc. lying on her bed, smelling her scent on her pillow and panties and jerking with her used panties is so heavenly.

sometimes, i will enter his mums room (when i have a urge for MILF that day) - her mum is a PA or something . she wears normal looking panties from Triumph or Sorella - but strangely she has lots of bright red or purple lingerie. will do the same lie on her bed, smelling her scent on her pillow and panties and jerking with her used panties.

so far have not try on the younger sister bed as she sleep in the guys room and i dont feel comfortable doing it in his room. but i do have quite of number of their panties (mum, aunt and sis) as gift.

the guy will tell me not to take too many as he sometimes overheard her sisters complain about missing panties . btw, the guy i am dealing with also jerks on his sis panties..

sharing only, do not PM me about anything as i prefer to keep this private.

wow where to find this type of lobang?im also keen sia..