View Single Post
Old 24-01-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 0
2K20 is a glorious beacon of light2K20 is a glorious beacon of light2K20 is a glorious beacon of light2K20 is a glorious beacon of light2K20 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiftybucks View Post
I have done plenty of perverse things. Where can I start. I have a soft spot for weak people. Those that are ranked lower in the social order. I enjoy dominion over them. I’m currently keeping a Vietnamese outside of HCMC. USD500 for a week of sex is plenty as she is simple and not pretty, skinny and small boob. I visit her regularly and do anything I want with her. Of course I don’t hurt her. She knows her position and obeys. I have my way with her and she has learned to enjoy it. In the beginning she was so afraid and shy. My most memorable achievement was cumming in her ass, then spent the next 15-20 minutes focusing on relaxing my dick to the point I could release my pee into her. She groaned and shook as my pee filled her anus and colon. After cumming, I had lay there with her and told her to remain still and not move. The feeling of peeing inside a woman is incredibly satisfying. She quickly rushed to the toilet and I could hear everything spray out of her ass. She immediately proceeds to shit too. Said oh... the feeling too much. While she ran to the toilet, some pee had leaked out of her ass and into the floor. I’ve successfully tried it another 2 times. It’s not an easy task. Most days my dick shrinks and pops out of her anus. The last time she leaked on the hotel bed. Had to say we got diarrhoea.
You really knows how to enjoyed