Thread: Jalan Sultan
View Single Post
Old 27-02-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayan View Post
That is a clean joint. The boss is a guy who is in the shop all the time. Massage is done by thai ladies.... all MILFs but do very good massage. After my massage the boss ask me if I want special? He had overheard my conversation with his massage lady asking for special... lol
He told me he dun allow his staff to do specials but if I want he can refer me to some ladies that can do. He then brought me to a salon a few doors away where there was a lady having her lunch. They both spoke in thai then she waved in inside her shop. Ask me to wait 5 mins while she finish eating. Waited at the sofa and tcss with her. Found out she was the much talked about Linda mentioned here.

When she was ready.... brought me to the inner room. I did not want another massage as I just had a 60min session earlier but she insist to do a short back massage for her food to digest. Her massage was normal and done in 10 mins after which she stripped full nude and cleaned me with wet wipes and small hand towel. Started her catbath followed by bbbj and finally FJ. After releasing... I realised we had not talked about the price.

After washing myself at the hand basin while she went to the other room to wash up.... I dint know how much to pay her. I asked her but her reply was up to you... just give same same as what you usually give to other lady.

I had done FJs with both Ivy ($50) & Pokemon ($80).... and was deliberating how much to give Linda. Finally decided to give her $60 which she accepted quietly.... but from her facial expression I could see disappointment.
I asked her is it enough? .... she just replied mai pen rai.... mai pen rai

Bros who had gone the full course with Linda.... how much do you guys pay her?
I dun wanna think that I underpaid her nor do I want to be a carrothead either.
Was my $60 a fair rate for her?
only 50 leh