View Single Post
Old 19-06-2010, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Real doctor/medical related stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherJackAss View Post
I heard GF that she had to go through this medical screening before entering NIE to be trained to be teachers. A male doctor checked her. She had to go topless when the doctor was checking for lumps in her breasts. she said he just prod and feel around and grabbed a couple of times. The whole thing lasted less than 1 min. She said its normal and professional.

The doctor sure had a nice job. Get paid for feeling the breasts of all the young ladies in NIE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Needyneeds View Post
I was under the impression that they normally use the same gender to do the examination.

Hi Bro Needyneeds, i believe u r quite rite. Tink they try their best to assign same gender doctors to do the examinations. But dun really noe the reasons y, some of the gals were still assigned to male doctors as related by Bro AnotherJackAss's GF. Maybe only the staff working there or some1 who hav gone thru the same experience wld noe the real reason n care to share...

Anyway as the gals grow-up, marry and start bearing children, they wil get used to the idea of being examined by the male doctors...bcos quite a no of good gynys are male.