View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 9
driftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of lightdriftingboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: An unexpected journey awaits

I was having some late night drinks at clarke quay with my recent clients to close a deal.

db: Cheers, let us hope that more good things will developed in this collaboration.
Client: Yes, we hope so too. We are looking forward to working with you.

And as i shake their hands to seal the deal, my phone rang. Nana was calling me.

Usually, I will not answer it as when I was busy with business, I won't let anything unnecessary bother me.

However, I knew Nana would not have call unless it was for something important.

db: hello.
Nana: Babbb...Baby. Can you come over to club now?
db: But I am with a client right now.
Nana: Marcus is harassing me. He purposely ask manager to force me to entertain him. Then he keep touching me everywhere when i try to resist him.
db: Marcus? Who is Marcus?
Nana: The guy from that day we first ever talked. The one that tries to force me when i am at the toilet.
Nana: Because of that day, he purposely come here today to vent his anger at me by treating me very rough.
db: Manager never help you?
Nana: They always help customer first.
db: Ok wait for me. I'll be down in 30mins.

Upon hearing this, my blood began to boil.

How can he treat my girl this way. If he is not happy with me, he could come find me directly instead of finding Nana.

I left my car at clarke quay (as i had one two many drinks) and took a cab down to the club.

Upon arriving, I tried to look for Nana in the club.

I saw her with Marcus at a table.

Marcus was trying to force Nana to drink from the bottle, one of his hand grasping Nana's cheek, the other hand holding the bottle trying to pour it down her throat.

I went over to the table, took a glass cup and smash it on Marcus's head.

I grabbed Nana's hand and led her out of the club.

Just before i could go any further, Marcus and his gang caught up with me.

Marcus: Knnccb, I finally find you. Unlucky for you, you're gonna get some beating now.

I pushed Nana aside and told her to stay away and tried to brace myself.

As i counted, there were nearly 10 people surrounded me.

Marcus made the first move and tries to punch me which i dodged and pushed him towards 3 people.

Before i can react, i felt a kick at my back which caught me off guard as i fell on the ground.

Being on the ground was a huge disadvantage at that moment as rain of kicks just came into my way.

I tried to block my head, but the numbers were too great.

One particular kick was at the back of my head which made me semi unconscious.

The next thing i knew was that two guys were holding my hands and carrying me to my feet in front of Marcus.

At that moment, I couldn't make up what he was yelling at me, but it was followed by series of punches at my stomach and face which resulted me into blacking out.

Return Points Queue
pinpongball
S.B.Y.1
DevilChan78
TwinTowers
Cafu
Rasta Marley
slicker69
SailSingapore
SimplyUnperfect
Prince7
4Dguru