View Single Post
Old 29-12-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 20
xiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to beholdxiaoqiang is a splendid one to behold
Re: What if you caught your Wife sleeping with other guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
TS,
I have to agree with Jadebird. You are kinda screwed by the Women's Charter. Your wife gets Care and Control of your daughter in the event of a divorce regardless of her philandering. She can choose to give up Care and Control to you.

But this is just the Law. You can be smart about it. She left her daughter with you, right? She is a PR right? She is still in-between new boyfriends right?

Chances are she will not want her child around while finding a new boyfriend. How will she go dating with a 2 y.o. baby? Which guy wants to raise someone else's child?

So if I were you, I will seize the moment and file for a divorce quickly. Before she changes her mind when she is settled with another man. Or before your daughter is big enough to follow Mommy go dating too. Force a decision on her. Hope she surrenders Care and Control to you bec of her situation. Don't wait and see. You are playing a losing deck of cards.

I suspect she may not agree bec she needs the marriage to keep her PR status? But you already have photo evidence of her committing adultery. You need not wait out the required 3 years.

Her motive for the current singaporean bf is clear. Only wanna cheat him $ only like what she did to me 2 yr ago.

Of course, don't openly say you want the child lah. Treat it like a proper divorce, and that the child is just part of ancilliary matters. Part of the paperwork. You know how vicious women can be. Once she finds out you are after her child, she will know how to make you pay the price for it.
Her pr expires in the year of 2020. If she file for a divorce, I can choose not too right? And can she renew her pr by herself? If let say by then, my Daughter is 5 yr old already. She have the rights to choose her favourite parents as well isn’t?

As for the divorce, she leave her daughter with her vietnam family side to care and come to Singapore to work. I believe she will also bring our daughter back. Does this even allow as our daughter is a singaporean?

And the best part is she is still with her Vietnamese bf or husband.

Can I wait until Her pr expired and file for desertion? Since she is no longer a pr, woman charter is invalid to me already right?

Exchange pts are welcome! Min 8 pts and up.