View Single Post
Old 26-04-2017, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
Had a great session wz Toon of Regent yesterday. She was fresh off the plane and i was horny, making it a perfect coupling. Toon is the fair skin petite type of gal you can lift & bang and i took her in several positions making her wet and moanie throughout until i was shagged in one long bonk.

Before that we had a twosome shower and headed to bed. I had my way wz her clean & trimmed trully puffed up oyster. Squirming and moaning all melded into one as she enjoyed the toungue lashing. Toon came and bbbj me then and there, wrapping her lips around my stiffy wz just the right pressure sucking gently, carefully letting me feel every motion of hers. I like hehe.

Looks: 7.5/10 Like her pictures. She is fair and smooth. Hair dyed blond.
Body: 8/10 Petite and just nice. Not skinny or chubby. No tattoos but a few scars at her back due to an auto accident previously.
1.50+/44kg
Boobs: A cups
Frenching: Yes i had frenching from her.
Bbbj: 8.5/10
Paint job: Tip top vagina. And she really likes to be painted.
Fj: 9/10 Moans get louder as the tempo rise. And i like the way she wraps her arms around me when she is feeling high.
Gfe: 8.5/10 Nice to be wz and she speaks some english so can find out more about her. She is a dancer in Bkk.
Spacious apartment in the east and Toon's bedroom had attached shower.
Did u see Hana and Sara in the apartment? I intend to try one of these.

All feedback are welcome. Points is just a bonus.
Do contribute if you have any gem to share. Appreciate it.