Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
DaiKor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
If you click onto the USA TV station called NBC (see link below):
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032600/
(their webpage may erase in a day or two for other news)

You will see the headline on its regular show called "Dateline". I opied the following words from its website:

8/7pm Tonight
Tonight, a special report on international child sex trafficking, an illegal industry in which young children are kidnapped and forced into prostitution.
Using undercover cameras in conjunction a human rights group, Dateline traveled to Cambodia, which has become a magnet for people who prey on the young and innocent.
Friday, Jan. 23, at 8pm ET.

They showed girls of 5 to 7 years old being paraded for sex and a pimp of 10-12 years old boy was touting his business. It is just sick. A doctor from America was caught when he was back in USA from Cambodia and is now in shithole (big jail time).

I think USA laws says that if you are a US citizen you can not have sex with a partner younger than 18 years old (even outside of USA anywhere in the world).

It blow my mind why would anyone else wanted to have sex with children. They are sick.

The guy that got caught was saying a lot of thing in front of the hidden camera of how his sex venture went and all the information about how much it cost ($US$30 for a girl). The lesson cheongster out there to learn is not to talk to stranger, even if they are the same race (This American guy is orange putih).