View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogeylang View Post
Many thanks to the bros who supported me quietly. The thread proves that since 10 years ago, this lying PEDO has been hated and zapped. No trolls or clones involved. I now know why he likes to abuse WLs and can't take "NO" for an answer. And he is so proud he forced a WL to french him 3x. In fact, WLs report him to be strange and not quite right. Sick in the head.

It is OBVIOUS that the photos are of CHILDREN that are not even 10 YEARS OLD and this LIAR claims he doesn't know.

This is the kind of photo he posted that he claims he doesn't know how old they are WHEN ONE LOOK YOU CAN TELL IT IS A CHILD. You don't know how old? You can't tell? Fucking LIAR. How fucking stupid do you think our police is?

For comparison, this is a gravure model. What shit are you talking?

And no wonder you talk like a fucking retard.
I do apologize for any old posts in the past that were offensive.

They were against my better judgement.

I seriously cannot remember what I posted 10 years ago. Or where that pic you posted above came from. Did I post that pic?

If I did, I’m sorry, but I can’t recall it. Forgive my poor memory.

I am not a PEDO. I have never sought out underaged girls for sex. Never!

Almost always in geylang and always legal.

I don’t abuse WLs. I’m generally as gentle with them as possible these past few years and my visits to geylang have reduced a lot due to well, getting older. I have never ever been kicked out of any house ever! That is completely untrue!

If you feel this is how you want to defeat me by dragging up old posts when I was younger and more naive (10 years ago), then I’ll say you won.

I raise my hands in surrender and defeat.

Hopefully, this is not how this forum is gonna end up - people spending time dragging out old history to attack each other.

Whoever you are behind that nick, you win. Seriously.

Last edited by BronzeGod; 11-02-2019 at 12:54 AM.