View Single Post
Old 28-05-2020, 04:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 5
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
I got think of trying this stella from H22 haha
Lucky escape for u bro... Talkin of Stella, like to share this experience in 2016.... My intention was to go to Geylang that particular night in 2016 to buy few cartons of Marlboros from my then regular illegal cig seller this Malay uncle at Jalan Suka.. After buying from him 4 cartons and putting the stuff in my backpack, was heading towards the bus stop besides Esso when a group of Thai streetwalkers called out for me... Was attracted to this tall model like Thai girl fair skinned.... Asked her how much, she quoted $30. Agreed, she led me to this dingy room behind... Otw Need to jump few longkang 🙄.. small single bed,put my bag aside, unzipped my bermudas,.. gave me a capped BJ... But I was surprised she yet to undress. Told her to take out her shirt and her shorts. Received a bombshell when she said " I lady boy! ".... I was shocked and felt my money wasted.. worst was to come... Few mins, a loud knock on the door, and a female voice outside saying " Open the door police ".... The lady boy with me face changed... KNN I more panic coz I have 4 ctns of Marlboros inside my bag.. quickly put on back my bermudas.. opened the door expecting the worse. In my heart die lah confirm kena fined jialat jialat coz of My ciggies... To my surprise when I out of the room, female officer in plain clothes asked me to get out without checking my particulars or my bag... Quickly I went out of that God damned house, saw few plainclothes officers checking something at the house porch area with torchlights... They ignored me and I faster walked out of that area... Near to Lai Ming hotel, I faster hailed a taxi back.. Phew...😯... From that day onwards, I said to myself no more streetwalkers again...