View Single Post
Old 15-06-2015, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Cool The Sky's the Limit ...

The Sky's the Limit ...

WL Name - Sky
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 22 - 23 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - barely 1.57m on barefoot
Home Base - L1612
Misc Info - She debuted about a couple of months ago. Have prior experience in the flesh trade ...

Appearance - Fair complexion with zero blemish ... Round facial shape ... Crooked frontal tooth like those kawaii Jap looks ... Big round eyes with synthetic eyelashes that looked natural ... Medium high bridge nose and quite sharp too ... Reddish brown long tress ... She looks like a Jap if she kept quiet ... She looks youngish and adorable ... She looks kinky in a 2-piece skimpy outfit with 4-5 inches stilettos to complete the today's era vampy looks ...

Bod - Fair, petite and slim with minimal fats ... Nice perky rear to boot ...Fair body complexion ... Spotted a tribal tattoo just below her neck ... She applied pearl white manicure ... Nice!

Tits - Her tits are not very flattering ... They looks like A to B minus ... The problem is, they do not have a well-developed & distinct curves at the base of her breasts ... In other words, they are wide but do not protrude much ... She has longish pale pink nips ...

Pussy - Not bad looking pussy and looks appetizing ... But I don't have the urge to DATY ... No particular reason ... Don't ask me why as a lot depends on my mood at that instance ...

Pre-Shower Routine - She was very enthusiastic and sporting in this segment ... She was willing to subject herself to my whims and fancies ...

Shower Action - She gave me a soapy body2body stimulation from the front to the back of my anatomies ... She put in effort but I felt that it was not done very naturally ... She liked to exaggerate the action most of the time and give me funny facial expressions ... She then gave me a brief fore-play before proceeding to offer me a deep-throated BBBJ ...

Bedroom Fore-Play - She would go thru the standard CAT150 procedures of this department ... She put in some effort but I don't like her vacuum sucking method using her lips to pull at my skin and then made a "blurp-like" sound simultaneously ... Hahaha ... Not stimulating to me actually & very unnatural ... I personally prefer licking and rolling of the tongue on my anatomy in a sensual fashion ...

AR - I requested her to skip this department because she chose to perform AR with a condom inserted thru her tongue ... She said all her mates in this shop perform CAR!

French Kissing - Very passionate and engaging ... We were on fire the moment we locked lips and tongues ... Shiok lah!

BBBJ - She performed deep-throated BBBJ on me and she spent hell lotsa time in this department ... I guess she loves to BBBJ ... Bwahahaha ... Almost zero hand action though ...

FJ - She was very accommodating in meeting all my desire sexual positions ... She even willing to role-play if you are game ... She was a commando when comes to this department ... The Sky's the Limit if you can bring on the fire within her ... Shiokalicious!

Attitude - Great WL attitude! She would try to perform according to ones whims and fancies but of course just like any WL, she might have her limits ... One needs to try her and explore ... and see if you could maximize your mileage ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: