View Single Post
Old 28-04-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 6
jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!jayded is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by greensgood View Post
If you are really determined to help, i strongly suggest you create a private group of sorts whereby bros can talk freely about their sexual history, symptoms, stables visited etc. This way, we can really tackle the issue by identifying the possible ladies/stables affected.
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Actually there's a private "support" group for dome1 chiongsters mah. 5555.
As mentioned, bro funboi has previously set up a vetted group, welcome to join and contribute there if you'd like (PM him)

On my end I will remain neutral (doesn't benefit anyone, OKT clones or otherwise to report false cases here). Will continue to update here for cross dome awareness.

What I can share about sexual history is that the affected bros are mostly in the 1-2 visit a month frequency. Majority were able to narrow down when they likely contracted STD due to large gaps between visits.

This means someone with a higher bonk frequency is likely to have been the main carrier between stables, but either has no symptoms, or is ignoring their symptoms ("cheongster" mentality). Because the number of reported cases (6) vs no. of stables affected bros visited (6) simply does not tally.

Last edited by jayded; 04-05-2019 at 10:04 AM.