Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
rubenree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Hello I so feel like going Kuching again. Actually this place is noting to shout about. This place only has population around 500k but the area is so much bigger than SG. U will find a lot of shops there but not open at all. The whole place looks quite empty.

For Massage lobang, I only been to Regent massage beside the Grand Margerita hotel. This regent has china milf. I got one favourite there and I almost call her to come my hotel for massage. Actually, there are a lot of massage places around pull man hotel too. U walk and explore ba.

For girls, I think very hard to find fl there. So I go for coughsurfing and find a local girl to bring me around. She managed to gather a few others to go drinking together and I manage to score with one of the girl back to my hotel for free. She also bring me to better places to drink and sing ktv. That time I'm staying at waterfront hotel and I tot it is already the busiest place in Kuching, no i'm wrong there is a lot of other big shopping malls around.

For drinking places, u can go to BEER pong, Drunken monkey, wu Jiao jie and try to pick up the local girls. If u like pinoy and something similar like HFJ u can go lido star.

Sorry for the broken English as I type whatever I can think of without trying to rephrase properly.
Bro, what is coughsurfing?